Here at Wellington Dental Practice we have Invisalign trained dentists who can use invisalign aligners (Literally invisible braces) to correct misalignment of your teeth giving you a beautiful smile.
What is included?
Here at Wellington Dental Practice, all our Invisalign packages are focused on long term success. We want to put your teeth in the best positions and keep them there after treatment is completed. We therefore, include the following in every package:
- Invisalign orthodontic aligner treatment.
- Two additional aligner treatment plans if refinements are required.
- Whitening treatment – If desired and suitable.
- Fixed wire retainers – If desired and suitable.
- Invisalign Vivera removable retainers – Three sets per arch.
We start all Invisalign treatment plans with a ‘Clincheck’. This is a digital setup of the teeth which shows the planned movements. We will take a scan of your teeth and some photographs to look at the treatment options available.
Clincheck Fee - £250
This fee contributes towards your total treatment fee
Once we have agreed on a treatment plan, we can start making and fitting your aligners. It is usually best to treat both upper and lower teeth, however, in some cases treating one arch can work well. Our fees are as follows:
- Dual Arch Treatment - Upper and Lower Teeth - £3495
- Single Arch Treatment - Upper or Lower Teeth - £2995
Payment can be made upfront or divided over treatment visits. We also offer a 0% finance to help spread the costs of treatment.
An initial deposit of £1000 is required if paying visit by visit and the remaining balance will be split over the first four appointments.
What is not included?
- Composite edge bonding or veneers.
- Additional restorations like crowns, bridges, or veneers.
- Additional aligners beyond second set.
If a third set of additional aligners is required, the charge will be £450. This covers the increased laboratory costs and surgery time. A third set of additional aligners is rarely required and is usually related to insufficient wear time.
Frequently asked questions
- Invisalign is the most widely used and popular Invisible brace, with over 3 million people worldwide benefiting from the treatment
- The aligners are virtually invisible so people won’t be able to notice that you are undergoing teeth straightening
- Invisalign does NOT use fixed aligners. They can easily be removed during eating, brushing or during any special occasions
- Invisalign braces are personal custom-made aligners and are very comfortable
- Appointments are quick and short
- You will notice teeth movement and enjoy a straighter smile even before the treatment has finished
Invisalign trays are comfortable, clear, removable and can transform your smile without disrupting your life.
Over 3 million people worldwide have benefited from Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly invisible.
The braces are so discrete that most people do not notice you wearing them, so Invisalign treatment won’t affect your lifestyle and day to day interaction with other people.
Unlike traditional braces Invisalign doesn’t have any metal wires or brackets which can cause discomfort.
Invisalign aligners are custom made using transparent polycrystalline alumina, a smooth, clear material using that was designed by NASA.
Before and after treatment
If you're wondering whether orthodontic treatment can really make a difference, simply take a look at these images below.
0% FINANCE PAYMENT PLANS
Our DetailsWellington Dental Practice,
47 High Street,